1. Is there a minimum to order bagels online?
A. No, but people tend to order around $25 worth.
2. How much is shipping costs?
A. If you order $25 worth, it’s free shipping, if you order less the shipping will be based on weight.
3. Do I have to create an account to place an order?
A. No, you can check out as a guest.
5. Do you ship to Canada?
A. We hope to soon! This option is not available at the moment.
6. Can I ship to a PO Box?
A. This option is not available at the moment.
7. How can I view the Nutrition Facts of each item?
A: Please click on the picture of the product you would like to learn more about and click over twice to the third picture and you will find the information you seek.
8. How can I take care of my bagels? (defrost, store, freeze and etc.)
A. It’s always best to freeze them upon arrival. For more info please read our article here.
9. My order had the wrong kind of bagels or I wasn’t sent the correct amount of bagels what will happen?
A. Please reach out to our Customer Service team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. When will my order be shipped?
A. All orders are shipped on Mondays only unless it’s an observed UPS holiday. In that case, we will publish the holiday schedule and send an email to our Online subscribers.
11. How long will it take my order to arrive?
A. We now offer 2-day shipping on all orders.
2. I used to live in CA and now live far away from Western Bagel shops. Can I have your cafe Bagels shipped to me?
Please order any of our classic bagels!
3. Where can I buy your original recipe bagels near me?
A. Please check our list of vendors on the home page under Grocery – Store List. (Note: Not all listed vendors sell all varieties. Call the nearest store for an inventory check.)
4. Where Can I buy your Alternative 2.0 Bagels and your Perfect 10 Bagels?
A. Currently, the best place is our online store or our Western Bagel retail shops in Los Angeles, CA. (See our store locator for a map of our locations)
Western Bagel Retail Shops & More
1. How many retail shops do Western Bagel have? Where?
A. Western Bagel owns 11 retail shops in Southern California throughout the greater Los Angeles County. See our store locator for a map of our locations
2. Does Western Bagel have catering services?
3. Does Western Bagel deliver bagels to Wholesale accounts?
A. Yes, we can deliver bagels to your business if you’re within our local delivery range and meet the requirements. Please contact us for details: Route Sales 800-555-0882 (M-F)
4. Is Western Bagel a franchise?
A. No. Western Bagel has been family owned and operated since it was established in 1947.
5. How do I apply for a job at one of your locations?
A. Each store handles their own hiring. Please call or visit the store of interest for an application and further details from a store manager.
6. Does Western Bagel participate in donations for non-profits, fundraisers, etc.?
A. Yes, Western Bagel will occasionally participate by donating product to approved events. There is a mandatory 30 days notice for all request. Each store follows a requests process, please inquire with store managers for details. (See our store locator for store contact information)
7. Can I set up a wholesale or organizational account with Western Bagel?
A. Yes, each location has the requirements and pricing available for those interested, please inquire with a store manager for details. (See our store locator for store contact information)
Newsletter (Bagel Brad):
1. How to subscribe if you’ve been unsubscribed?
A: Go to this link and then select the newsletters you would like to be a part of.